Use Google Maps to get directions to conference venue.
Driving from I-79 North or South
- Take I-79 Exit 99 at Buckhannon/Weston on the right. At the split in the ramp, continue to veer to the right onto US Route 48/33 East/119 North.
- Continue straight on 48/33/119 through two traffic lights, then continue straight for 11 miles.
- If heading to the Hampton Inn, turn right on BU Road; the hotel will be visible from 48/33/119 on the right.
- If continuing to WVWC, continue straight on 48/33/119 until you reach the intersection of Brushy Fork Road and 48/33/119. Continue straight through the traffic light.
- Take the US 119 North/WV 20 Exit for Buckhannon/Philippi, then turn right at the end of the off ramp.
- Follow WV 20 south through one traffic light (Sheetz on right) and continue straight into Buckhannon.
- At the second traffic light (Upshur County Courthouse is ahead and on the left), turn left onto East Main Street.
- Follow East Main Street straight through three 4-way stop signs, then continue straight on East Main Street until it ends where it intersects WVWC campus.
- At the end of East Main Street, turn right onto College Avenue and follow straight until you reach the Virginia Thomas Law Center for the Performing Arts (on the right)
- Guest Parking is available in Lot N, just beyond the Performing Arts Center.
West Virginia Wesleyan College is located 145 miles south of Pittsburgh International Airport (PIT). PIT is a world-class facility that accommodates more than eight million travelers in nearly 148,000 aircraft operations per year. With about 155 non-stop flights per day to 37 destinations, PIT is served by 12 commercial air carriers.
Additionally, Charleston (WV)’s Yeager Airport is 112 miles south of Buckhannon on I-79, with regional flights to eight major airport connectors.